- Can you imagine a proud face of your pet attached to a body of a famous warriors, kings, queens and heroes that marked our history renaissance era and printed on canvas as a portrait? Our beautiful canvases are printed to the highest quality, and hand crafted with sturdy,soft wood frame
Pick your portrait style for your pet dog, cat, guinea pig, parrot, rabbit etcsend us your photo by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded here Place your order We'll do the rest.
- Our artists design your custom pet artwork with love, care and attention. Capturing your pet's unique personality and facial expression, and turning your pet photo in to an incredible one of a kind pet art, ready to show off in your home.
- All our canvas come in different sizes and different options framed or unframed, Perfect Wall Decor for your home, living room, bedroom, kitchen, apartment, office, hotel, dining room, office, bathroom, bar and so on Adding a unique character to your place.
- Our Oil Painting Ready to Hang Wooden Stretched and Framed canvas art come with hanging accessories for mounting on the wall easy and fast. We provide also Packaging Bubble Bag wrap+4 corner Protection hard Carton for every order
SIZE 1 30X40CM
SIZE 2 30X50CM
SIZE 3 60X80CM
SIZE 4 60X90CM
SIZE 5 75X100CM
SIZE 6 180X80CM
The princes custom made pet portrait framed canvas
We are dedicated to ensuring you're happy with the final product. If you don't like it for any reason, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you.
If you're unhappy with the artwork specifically, we'll check to see if you submitted a photo that follows our photo tips. If you didn't follow our guides I'm afraid it's likely we can't help you. If you did follow the guide and it's clear we missed something, we'll correct it and send you a replacement.
Make sure you provide a clear, high quality photo of your pet taken in good lighting and at eye-level with your pet. We use the exact photo you submit during our design process. If the photo isn't high quality, your design might not be either.
We've made the order process incredibly quick and easy. Pet owners often have their hands full so it was important to us to make the order process really simple.
STEP 1 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
• Choose your portrait style. We have portraits to suit male and female pets.
• Upload your pet photo using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
• Add to cart and place your order.
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET ART CREATION
• Our expert designers will create your personalized pet portrait with care and attention.
• We use proprietary design techniques, transformative photo re-touching and professional blending processes in our design house to produce your canvas art. We do not paint from scratch. We're a digital design team.
• We'll go through an in-house quality check to ensure your unique pet artwork is absolutely perfect.
STEP 3 - PRINT AND SHIP
• We'll print your one of a kind pet art masterpiece on to your chosen product.
• Once we have done one last quality check, we'll carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep.
• You'll receive your parcel tracking number as soon as it's available.
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS!
• Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet
• It works best if the pet is looking away from the camera
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos
• Make sure no ears are out of frame!
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur color is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload. We do try to adhere to any notes added to orders but cannot guarantee it. E.g. we can indeed remove red eye, but we can't make your pet's mouth open, if it is closed in the photo.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.
While we do try to review all photos we receive, sometimes our order volume demands that we increase product production levels and therefore this stage is often skipped. That's why it's so important that you provide a photo that is of a high quality.